The library is open regular days and hours with the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- You must wear a mask or something that covers your nose and mouth when you are in the building. Library staff will wear masks while interacting with the public.
- The library will not be a gathering place for groups or have seating available for more than one person at a table.
- Materials will be quarantined for at least 3 days and sanitized before available on the shelf.
- Only half of the public computers will be available in order to accommodate social distancing.
- The first hour of each day (9-10 am) is designated for patrons who are especially vulnerable to illness.
- No in-library activities (puzzles, coloring pages, games, makerspace, etc.).
Phase 1B will begin in February in Cass County. Governor Reynold's announced individuals 65 & older will also qualify for any tier of 1B. If you qualify and want to receive the vaccine, please take the survey at https://www.casshealth.org/covidvaccine/ . Or, if you do not have a computer, call 712.243.3250 and press 7 to listen to a recorded message about the vaccine and leave Cass County Public Health a voicemail with your contact information. Staff will return your call.
Cass County Public Health will call and make appointments with people as vaccine becomes available.